We have not found any blogs dedicated to the Hudson County coast. We love all those fun New York Blogs, but they leave us out of everything.
2. Aren't you just trying to be like 'all the New York City Blogs?'
Um.. Doesn't everyone want to be a New Yorker?
3. Are you going to talk about 'all the New York City Blogs?'
That goes without saying. We'll make fun of them for paying higher rents and not having any place to park while secretly crying ourselves to sleep at night for not being a real New Yorker.
4. Isn't Blogging so like last year?
5. What's up with this first person plural nonsense?
Um, do you read blogs? The First Person plural has a long history in literature, that if we were so inclined, we would explain. But we're not, so either live with it or go some place else for your daily dose.
6. So who is in charge over there?
Ian MacAllen is the publisher, the editor, the writer-- everything. He runs this blog and Avocado Green. His third blog, Imperfect Now is sometimes updated, sometimes not, depending on if there is anything interesting to write.